Incus Data Courses: General Information
The following information applies to all Incus Data courses:
- All courses are presented by lecturers with considerable
experience in their fields. The lecturers are permanent employees
of the company, not contractors brought in on an ad-hoc basis.
- All courses include either an Incus Data manual or a textbook.
Where appropriate, handouts in the form of sample exercises and
solutions are also provided. You can also access our technical
articles as supplementary material.
- Each delegate is provided with access to a computer for the
duration of the course: there is no sharing of computers.
- In addition to theoretical training, delegates are expected
to complete exercises during the course to acquire practical
- The duration of most courses is 5 days. Courses run
from 08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Thursday, and 08:30-15:00 on Friday.
- Scheduled courses are presented at the Incus Data Training venue.
Our classrooms are in Raslouw, Centurion -
within easy access from both Johannesburg and Pretoria. A
detailed map is available, and is also
sent to all delegates to ensure easy access.
- Customised and in-house courses can be scheduled on request,
provided there is a minimum of 5 delegates. These courses can be
presented at our training venue or at the client's site.
- We limit the maximum number of delegates on each course,
to ensure that each delegate receives personal attention and assistance
from the lecturer.
- Attendance certificates are provided for students who attend
at least 80% of the course.
We reserve the right to refuse certificates to
delegates who do not attend the whole course, or who fail to
participate in the practical exercises.
- The course price includes an Incus Data competency assessment within 6 months of the course.
There is no compulsory test or examination at the conclusion of the course.