Practical Introduction to Design Patterns
A design pattern is an proven solution to a common software design problem.
Join us for this 6-hour virtual web seminar.
Next date: Please email us to arrange a suitable date.
Price: R1,599 including VAT
Presenter: Lewis Coosner
Book Your Place Now
The power of instructor-led training, from the comfort and safety of your home.
Why Design Patterns?
- Design patterns improve code by providing a tested solution.
- Design patterns reduce code maintenance, because they improve cohesion and reduce coupling.
- Design patterns improve the communication between developers.
Who should attend?
This training is ideal for any developer or architect using an object-oriented language.
What will you learn?
You will learn to identify common design patterns using a real-world software design example.
Concepts of Design Patterns
- Review of relevant OO concepts
- Design patterns as proven solutions
- The Gang of Four (GoF) patterns
Identification of design patterns
- Creational, structural and behavioural classifications
- Components of a design pattern
- SOLID design principles
How does it work?
You can book online, or you can email us your details. We'll send you an invoice with banking details.
As soon as payment is received, your space is confirmed.
You will receive details on how to join the day before the seminar. All you need is a smartphone, tablet or computer with speakers/headphones.
Download the PDF brochure: Practical Introduction to Design Patterns