Overview of JEE Architecture
Understand why JEE is so important to your organisation.
Join us for this 3-hour virtual web seminar.
Next date: Please email us to arrange a suitable date.
Price: R799 including VAT
Presenter: Lewis Coosner
Book Your Place Now
The power of instructor-led training, from the comfort and safety of your home.
Benefit from the Big Picture
- Understand how the various JEE technologies fit together.
- Understand the role that JEE can or does play in your organisation.
- Discover what all those acronyms really mean!
Who should attend?
This training is ideal for any Java developer, system architect or project manager who wants to understand JEE.
What will you learn?
JEE Application Servers
- Component-based architecture
- Servlet and EJB containers
- IoC / DI containers
JEE Container Services and APIs
- Automatic transaction management
- Database support with JDBC and JPA
- Web services with JAX-WS and JAX-RS
The Servlet Container
- The role of Java Servlets and JSP
- JavaBeans and MVC architecture
The EJB Container
- EJB as the core of a JEE application
- Session, message and entity beans
How does it work?
You can book online, or you can email us your details. We'll send you an invoice with banking details.
As soon as payment is received, your space is confirmed.
You will receive details on how to join the day before the seminar. All you need is a smartphone, tablet or computer with speakers/headphones.
Download the PDF brochure: Overview of JEE Architecture