Java Lambdas and Functional Programming
Get to grips with the core concepts of functional programming in Java.
Join us for this 6-hour virtual web seminar.
Next date: Please email us to arrange a suitable date.
Price: R1,599 including VAT
Presenter: Lewis Coosner
Book Your Place Now
The power of instructor-led training, from the comfort and safety of your home.
Why Functional Programming?
- Functional programming is shorter and more concise.
- Functional programming is easier to test than standard Java code.
- Make your Java code even better by adding functional programming to your skill set.
Who should attend?
What will you learn?
Concepts of Functional Programming
- Anonymous inner classes
- Functions as first-class citizens
- Higher-level functions
- Use cases for lambdas
- Lambda syntax
- Closures and final local variables
- Functional interfaces
Streams and Collections
- Understanding streams
- Using lambdas in streams
- Common stream operations
How does it work?
You can book online, or you can email us your details. We'll send you an invoice with banking details.
As soon as payment is received, your space is confirmed.
You will receive details on how to join the day before the seminar. All you need is a smartphone, tablet or computer with speakers/headphones.
Download the PDF brochure: Java Lambdas and Functional Programming