Basic Concepts of Java Threads
Maximize the speed of your applications by doing multiple things at the same time.
Join us for this 2-hour virtual web seminar.
Next date: Please email us to arrange a suitable date.
Price: R549 including VAT
Presenter: Lewis Coosner
Book Your Place Now
The power of instructor-led training, from the comfort and safety of your home.
Why Threads Matter
- Make your Java applications more responsive by using multiple threads.
- Get maximum use from your CPU by multitasking.
- Understand the threading classes used by Java frameworks.
Who should attend?
This training is ideal for any Java developer who wants to understand and use multi-threading.
What will you learn?
- Multi-tasking overview
- Pitfalls of multi-threading
- Creating threads in Java
The Lifecycle of Threads
- Overview of the thread lifecycle
- Thread priorities
- Interrupting threads
- Synchronizing threads
- The wait() and notify() methods
- Timers and timer tasks
How does it work?
You can book online, or you can email us your details. We'll send you an invoice with banking details.
As soon as payment is received, your space is confirmed.
You will receive details on how to join the day before the seminar. All you need is a smartphone, tablet or computer with speakers/headphones.
Download the PDF brochure: Basic Concepts of Java Threads