Web Development Courses
3 Reasons to Attend an Incus Data Web Development Course
There are many online courses and tutorials. But what makes a real difference is the lecturer.
You know this from school and college and university. That's why you want to attend a web development course at Incus Data.
- You want to learn from someone who is passionate about the subject. At Incus Data, our lecturers choose which courses they want to give, based on what they enjoy.
- You want to learn from someone who enjoys teaching. We choose to teach. We get a kick out of sharing our knowledge. That's why we like delegates who want to learn and ask questions.
Why You Need Web Development Skills
How many times a day do you use the Internet for work or for fun?
HTML is what makes the web work. We use it to build everything, from simple web pages to complex web applications. And we use CSS to make it look great.
- You want to design and create web sites. Even if you use a visual design tool, you should learn HTML. If you understand the code, you can solve problems and optimise your site.
- You develop systems with a web-based front-end. You need to write the front-end in HTML.
- You develop embedded software. You don't need HTML — until you need to update the documentation.
- You are not a developer, but you have a web site. And you want to update the content without paying a developer. HTML knowledge will make that possible.
- You write html-based newsletters for your clients. Learning HTML will give you more control.
List of Incus Data Web Development Courses
And if you need customised web development training, we can help you with that as well.