3 Reasons to Attend an Incus Data OO Course
- You will learn what is relevant and useful. We don't get bogged down in details of every theory. We focus on what will add value to your development process.
- You will practise what you learn. We choose a real-world scenario and design the use cases and diagrams for it during the course.
- The experience and passion of our lecturer will motivate you. The most important element of any course is, always, the lecturer.
Why You Need to Learn Object Orientation
Object Orientation (OO) is way of developing software. It applies from analysis of users' needs, to design, and then to coding and testing. The Unified Modelling Language (UML) is a way to diagram your system using OO principles.
If you're serious about coding, chances are that you will need to learn object orientation.
- OO results in better software. It improves code reuse and maintainability.
- OO has been a large part of practical software development for more than 20 years. It's here to stay.
List of Incus Data OO Courses
Here's the complete list of OO training courses that we offer:
And if you need customised training, we can help you with that as well.