.NET Programming Courses
FYI: it's pronounced “dot net”.
3 Reasons to Attend an Incus Data .NET Development Course
- You want to learn from someone who can answer your questions. We've been teaching C# to programmers since its first release.
- You want to learn from someone who is passionate about the subject. At Incus Data, our lecturers choose which courses they want to give, based on what they enjoy.
- You want to learn from someone who enjoys teaching. We choose to teach. We get a kick out of sharing our knowledge. That's why we like delegates who want to learn and ask questions.
And here's another reason: we know that .NET is not only for Windows. And that you might not have the budget to buy the full Visual Studio IDE. We teach you the technology, not the tool.
Why Learn .NET?
- C# has all the features you need in a modern programming language. C# has been around since 2002, and improves all the time.
- You can use the same skills to build desktop apps, mobile apps and web apps.
- .NET is not just for Windows any more. Now you can build C# and ASP.NET applications for any platform. C# and .NET are both open source.
List of Incus Data .NET Programming Courses
Start with the C# Programming Course. That will give you a solid foundation in the language. Then expand your skills with more advanced techniques, or web applications.
Here's the complete list of .NET training that we offer:
And if you need customised training, we can help you with that as well.